,

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

CAMO AND TAPERED

Pin It Now!

 IMG_5828-12 IMG_5830-22

Tapered. That’s a catch word that can get me to part with my money in two seconds flat. But only because it’s so hard to find a great pair of tapered pants of the right fit and length. I guess I just love things to be tied off nicely, even pant legs. Besides, I’m still planning to be Lara Croft when I grow up, so you want to feel like you’re ready for anything, like if you suddenly had to be chased down a trendy cafe strip by goons in your Louboutins.

In other news, browsing the discount vintage racks at antique shops has been paying dividends lately. At Canberra’s Down Memory Lane (located literally down a, well, lane) last week, I found a bunch of gorgeous vintage washed silk T shirts for just $10 each, complete with their respective epic 80’s power shoulder pads, which I seriously considered leaving in. Of course, the first thing I did was to rub lippy all over the collar. This is why I can’t have nice things.

Vintage Silk T Shirt (similar) \\ Thrifted Mirrored Sunglasses (similar) \\ All About Eve Tapered Camo Trousers (similar) \\ ankle strap heels (similar) \\ 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Satchel

IMG_5840-32

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!