,

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Midweek look: Floral x Studs

Pin It Now! closetup
Two trends that are somewhat at odds right now are floral and studs, so I thought it was pretty cool that these shorts from ROMWE incorporates both. I personally think the cross over
IMG_2607
I hope you guys will forgive me for featuring the same top as the last post (I f***ing love it!!).
IMG_2619
I picked up this huge cardigan for $7 at the Salvos earlier this year. It’s so long you can practically wear it as a dress – in fact, I don’t even know why I haven’t done that yet! Little cardigans and sweaters are a bit too Grease costume to me, so I always buy any kind of knit in a bigger size. Plus knits notoriously make me look boxy, so I figure, if I’m going to look big on top, I may as well super size!
IMG_2629
IMG_2604I wore: Top – www.nastygal.comShorts c/o ROMWE • Cardigan – Thrifted • Boots – Jeffrey Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!