,

Monday, December 17, 2012

End of week look: The tank and the dress

Pin It Now! IMG_4051
I’m some what obsessed with these big cat printed frayed tanks that a vendor sells at the Canberra Fash’n’Treasure. Though I get the feeling you could make one easily yourself, I still like the idea that someone else scouted out the shirt, cut it by hand, and that each one is one of a kind.

IMG_4053
I wore: Top – Canberra Fash’n’Treasure Hat, dress and bag c/o ROMWE • Boots – Jeffrey Campbell • Collar –EbayIMG_4037Fit and flare dresses are my favourite style, not just because they are super forgiving of my bottom heavy figure, but one style goes a long way. Because of the slim bodice, you can wear the the dress as a skirt with a tank or a T shirt over the top.
IMG_4083
I’m so in love with this bag from ROMWE! I’m extremely picky with bags and I’m always nervous buying bags online, unless I’ve seen it somewhere in person first. You can never be sure of the size, and product pictures almost always look much better than the actual bag. This bag was every bit as pretty in real life as on the website. It’s also such a great size for everyday, compact looking but fits a hell of a lot. It can even comfortably fit my DSLR.


Btw ROMWE will be having a end of year Xmas Promotion! Make a purchase of $60 and get a secret Christmas stocking filled with a ‘Mysterious Gift’. The promotion will go from December 19th to 25th! image001 (3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!