,

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pleated Midi dress

Pin It Now! IMG_2194IMG_2217IMG_2215IMG_2203
I wore: Biker Jacket – T by Bettina Liano • Pleated midi dress – C&A • Jeffery Campbell Spiked Lita –www.revolveclothing.com



I think a great basic item should be 1) amazing looking on its own 2) colour and style neutral so it goes with everything, and 3) never lets you down when you don’t know what to wear. That’s why I totally love this simple maxi dress from chain store C&A in China. I love that it’s got a really flattering high waisted and draped design and that it’s easy to pair with just about anything. I’ve ween wearing it with my grungy biker jacket and colourful sweaters pulled over the top. A change of shoes also completely changes the overall look. You know you’re onto a winner when it’s the first thing you reach for every morning.
Do you have a basic item that you reach for every time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!