,

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Midweek outfit–Track pants and button down shirt

Pin It Now! IMG_9789
IMG_9807IMG_9818
I wore: White Blouse – ForeverNew • Tracksuit Trousers – Country Road • Rocco Duffle bag – Alexander Wang • Metallic sandals c/o www.romwe.com 
I have to admit, I scoffed at the tracksuit trouser trend, but it just goes to show you shouldn’t knock it till you try it. I got a tip off that these awesome panelled tracksuit pant look alike (complete with elastic waist) was on sale at the Country Road sale, and I hightailed it over there. In my opinion, to make the tracksuit trouser work, you really have to dress up the rest of the outfit. I’m not sure if I really achieved a workable coordinate this time round, but I’ll be having loads of fun playing with this style as the weather warms up.
When I was taking these photos in front of this wattle bush behind my house, a woman came up and started explaining to me that this was a famous Australian tree. She thought I was a tourist. But in the middle of suburbia? People assume too much!
Also, don’t forget, there’s still time to enter the YSL Touche Eclat and Le Tient Touch Eclat giveaway! Enter here!
YSL LE TEINT TOUCHE ECLAT 12USE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!