,

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Canberra Shopping Guide: Cheapest cosmetics and perfume in Canberra at Cosmetics Fragrances Direct at DFO

Pin It Now!

If you’re in that chunk of the Canberran population that has had to move here for work, you’ll know what I’m talking about when I say that shopping in Canberra can be..well..challenging! It’s not that there’s nothing here, it’s just that you really have to know where to look. So I’ve decided to launch a new post series, the ‘Canberra Shopping Guide’. Here I’ll talk about all my recommended places for buying the best fashion, beauty, giftware, decor, and more!

Canberra Shopping Guide #5: Cheapest cosmetics and perfume in Canberra at Cosmetics Fragrances Direct at DFO

The fact that cosmetics and perfume in Australia is expensive is old news, especially in small towns where a low local competition means premium prices for just about everything. But luckily, Canberra has a Cosmetics Frangrances Direct, where you can get discounted drugstore and luxury brands for up to 80% off retail prices! 

What to buy here:

Cosmetics Fragrances Direct’s inventory consists of excess or discontinued stock from all the mainstream brands you love. During my regular visits I’ve seen drugstore brands including Maybelline, Cover Girl, Revlon and Natio. More impressively, there’s often a great range of midrange brands like Bloom, Stila and Essie. Even more impressively, I’ve also occasionally seen luxury brands like Clinique, Dr Lewinns and Clarins.

photo 4 (1)photo 2 (2)

The Cosmetics Frangrances Direct in Canberra usually has massive stocks of MOR bath and body products and Burt’s Bees. For me, personally, CFD is basically the place I go to, to feed my addictions to Burt’s Bees lip balm and MOR scented candles.

photo 1photo 3

 

photo 1 (1)photo 2

CFD also has a consistently good range of all the popular popular fragrances from Gucci to Britney Spears. I am all but convinced their prices on fragrances are the best in Canberra, being a bit of a fragrance junky. Their price of $59 for 100ml Issey Miyake Eau De Toilette is a huge 60% off the retail price, and is actually cheaper than what I could find online!

photo 3 (1)photo 5

As they sell off excess or discontinued stock as they acquire them, their product profile turns over quite quickly, so it’s always worth checking back to see what new bargains await!

Price range:

Products at CFD are discounted up to 80% off the retail price.

Where to buy

CFD in Canberra is located at DFO in Fyshwick!

You can also check out their range online at the website.

moo_cosmetic_fragrance_direct

If you have any suggestions for the Canberra Shopping Guide, please email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!