,

Sunday, September 23, 2012

End of week outfit: Floral trousers and white blazer

Pin It Now! IMG_9671
IMG_9673IMG_9698
I wore: White Blazer – Witcherry • Floral top c/o www.romwe.com • Floral pants – Reiss Emporium • Pink Satchel – H for Handbag • Nude Pumps – Tony Bianco
When I’m out shopping, it’s usually the prints that catch my eye first. I picked up this amazing pair of autumnal shaded trouser at local Canberra shop Reiss Emporium. The balance of purples, and yellow and the between tones is somewhat harmonic, somewhat clashy – just the way I like it. I know this is the kind of print you would expect on a curtain or bedspread, but these days I’m been seeing mundane designs at Lincraft in a brand new light, involuntarily thinking to myself ‘this fruit bowl design would make a great pair of hot pants’. Sometimes I really wish I could sew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!