,

Saturday, January 18, 2014

THE ELM HAREM

Pin It Now!

IMG_5669-2 IMG_5677-4 IMG_5678-5 IMG_5657-1

I was enamored with Australian brand Elm’s luxe and easy to wear knits last winter, but little did I know that they also have an equally effortless summer collection. You know how much I love my denim cut offs for summer, but a girl can’t get by with short shorts alone. So today I’m dressed head to toe (well, ankle) in Elm in their effortless Silk Front Tee and cool Sundown Pant (I wish you could see the zipper detail!). You don’t have to bare it all to keep cool – to be cool, for that matter. In fact, in 2014 it looks like Amish paradise for me – minimalism and modesty. I’m getting too old to be getting all leggy on a Friday afternoon. And it’s so much more fun to play with lengths and layers. Next up, herm pants and Birkenstocks! You think I’m being facetious but I’m really not.

Silk Front Tee & Sundown Pant c/o ELM Knitwear \\ ‘Ayoka’ Lace Up Sandal c/o Jessica Buurman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!