,

Saturday, January 25, 2014

CLOSET VOYAGE SHOP OPENING SALE

Pin It Now!

ASOSMarketPlace

Having too many clothes as a blogger is both a perk and an occupational hazard. Of course I’d love to keep it all, but for fear of getting a call from the TV show ‘Horders’, I’ve opened up shop on ASOS Marketplace to keep my wardrobe in check.

If you didn’t already know, ASOS Marketplace is an online clothing market created by none other than our beloved ASOS.com. You can buy and sell second hand and vintage clothing, but also emerging indie designers and brands from all over the world.

Closet Voyage Shop will be where you can shops clothes seen on my blog and also my vintage items procured exclusively for my blog shop!

To celebrate my grand opening, I’m offering all my readers a 15% discount! Just use discount code YOLO until 1 February 2014!

Shop here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!