,

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Long Anorak

Pin It Now!

IMG_2838 copy IMG_2821 

I’ve always loved the deliberately disheveled and indifferent feel of the urban anorak, but it was my ex-housemate Rebecca who got me really interested with her infectious obsession with finding the ‘perfect anorak’. You know when you have that feeling that a single piece of clothing, if you found it, could complete your whole wardrobe? She made it a mission – nay – quest, and I tip my hat to her sheer determination. When I got this lightweight anorak (albeit a cheaply made eBay purchase), I had a feeling she would have really liked it. For me, it’s got it all. The light bunch-able fabric that’s perfect for summer, a cool, somewhat nondescript shape that just falls anyway it wants, tapered 3/4 sleeves that are just the right amount of roomy, and, most importantly, a much desired mid thigh length. My new fav studded boots from Jessica Buurman topped off this super comfortable getup.

Oh an did I mention new hair? Thanks, as always Hair Flair Dickson!

Anorak and Skirt from eBay \\ General Pants Co T Shirt \\ Ray Ban Clubmaster Sunglasses (here) \\ 3.1 Phillip Lim medium Pashli in mixed media (here) \\ ‘Nadia’ boots c/o Jessica Buurman (here) \\ Violet Ombre Hair by Hair Flair Dickson

IMG_2832 copy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!