,

Sunday, September 15, 2013

THE STACKED SANDAL

Pin It Now!

 IMG_0621 copy

IMG_0607 copy  IMG_0654 copy  IMG_0631

Printed Bomber Jacket c/o ASOS (here) \\ Oversized Striped Tee (here) \\ J Brand Adrian Slouchy Boyfriend Jeans (here) \\ Isabel Marant Carol Sandals (dupe here) \\ Witchery Tote (similar here)

Despite the pragmatic need for casual sandals in the Australian summer, I’ve just never bought a single pair, like, ever. Partly because I find toes creepy, and therefore I very seldom wear open toed styles, and party because every sandal I’ve seen is just a variation on the same boring theme. So you can tell I really love my Isabel Marant Carol sandals, having bravely displayed a close up of my feet in them, toes and all.

Like all good shoes, they look awesome with boyfriend jeans, which just happens to keep you well prepared for the duplicitous Canberra weather. The kind that tricks you into think that it’s going to be a warm sunny day, and then throws a chilly breeze in the mix.

By the way, if you haven’t visited the trendy new shopping ‘district’ on Lonsdale Street, Braddon, the Lonsdale Street Traders then where have you been? There’s fashion and giftware here you can’t find anywhere else in Canberra. Who ways Canberra is boring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!