,

Friday, September 13, 2013

THE SPLIT LEATHER SKIRT

Pin It Now!  IMG_0002 copy IMG_0005 copy  IMG_0073 copyIMG_0031 copy

“ACME” Graphic Printed Shirt from eBay \\ Gestuz Leather Pencil Skirt with Split c/o ASOS (similar) \\ Croc Effect Bag c/o ROMWE (here) \\ L.A.M.B. Oxley Pumps in Wine (here or here in black) \\ Ray Ban Clubmaster Sunglasses c/o ASOS (here)

Can you tell I really like my Acme shirt? For those of you who are as confused as when I posted about them earlier this week, it’s the brand name ‘Acne’ spelt wrong, implying that my day job might be as a Looney Toons character - perhaps the faceless human whose feet appear in episodes. Suits me as shoes are among my favourite things!

I’ve been slowly and surely collecting all my leather basics, and having gotten my hands on my leather pants and jacket, I’m stoked to have ticked off the pencil skirt, and not just any pencil skirt, but a split pencil skirt – what could be better. This one by Gestuz (from ASOS.com) is made in delicate and supple lambs leather that feels so amazing to touch. I love the straight cut that doesn’t restrict your legs (so you’re not doing “pencil-skirt-shuffle”), and the suede contrast sets off the luxe finish perfectly. Right now I can’t think of anything that won’t go with this skirt.

Do you love leather as much as I do?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!