,

Sunday, September 29, 2013

STRICTLY SERIOUS

Pin It Now!

IMG_1157IMG_1168 copy 

Heart Shaped Sunglasses from Opshoppers (similar here and here) \\ Cropped Tee by HUNTER from Wildwood Shop \\ ASOS Denim Dungarees (similar here and here) \\ eBay ankle strap heels (similar here) \\ 3.1 Phillip Lim Medium Pashli in Mixed Media (here)

I figure if you’re going to wear dungarees, onesies and the like, then you’ve relinquished any claim to seriousness, so you may as throw on heart shaped sunglasses as well. But I have to confess I was inspired by (i.e. yoinked) fellow Canberra fashion blogger Heat Storm, who rocked hers at our little blogger’s power lunch last month and changed my mind about novelty sunglasses forever (I’m sure she’ll have forgiven me for stealing her excellent style by the time she gets back from her big Europe adventure). Like all of my hard-to-find pieces as of late, these babies are from Opshoppers.

If you follow me on Instagram you might recognise this cool sports luxe cropped top as the one I snapped in Wildwood’s shop window last week. The shirt is the same chic cut as the brocade version I featured a while back, and I fell in love with HUNTER’s reinvention of the style in perforated sportswear fabric. My favourite part is the adorable letterman style letter ‘H’ (for HUNTER).

IMG_1133 copy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!