,

Saturday, August 3, 2013

LITTLE LACE SHORTS

Pin It Now!

IMG_8369 copy IMG_8349 copy    IMG_8356 copy IMG_8360 copy  IMG_8362 copy

Rag & Bone Leather Jacket (similar here) \\ YMC Scoop back tee (in white here) \\ Love Sick Shorts c/o jorge (here)\\ Jo Mercer White Double Strap Sandals (similar here)\\ Black Croc-effect Bag c/o ROMWE

I know it’s little early in a season to bust out the short-shorts, but when I received these dreamy polka dot lace shorts from Jorge Clothing this week, I was going to wear them rain or shine. They’re just the perfect length to hide the embarrassing bumps, and the slightly flared and scalloped design is amazingly flattering on the legs – and I totally need it after a winter of munching on Turkish Delights in bed. And I received so many compliments on these shorts around town.

If don’t know about Jorge, it’s an Australian label created by Angela Bauer, and is stocked at a number of boutiques all over Australia (Parliament in Canberra). One of the ideas behind Jorge Clothing is ‘cute versus sexy’, which I totally get, and these shorts are just that. Find out more about Jorge here.

With anything a little on the sweet side, I like to toughen them up a little bit with a touch of leather. I also took this opportunity to debut my new white heels from Jo Mercer. Luckily, the Canberra weather roulette wheel decided to stop on ‘shine’ this lovely Saturday, so I didn’t have to freeze my hinny off in the name of style (again).

Who else is excited about summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!