,

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

HANGING OUT

Pin It Now!

 

IMG_7951

IMG_7962IMG_7941

Target Denim Shirt // DIY Sass & Bide Cut off Shorts // Vintage Guess? Leather Backpack // eBay Wedge High Tops


This is a set of photos I took all the way back in March. At the time, I couldn’t decide whether I like the outfit (and I never know till I photograph them), so, hesitating to post it, I plain forgot that it existed. I feel like there’s something I like in these photos after all, so I’ve decided to share them with you guys, finally. On the same photography ‘excursion’ around my humble neighbourhood of the most mundane suburbia, I was lucky enough to snap an albeit poor quality, photo of this pretty little blue bird as it took flight from a garden wall. It’s times like these that I wished I could have my DSLR with me all the time.

Also – sale Alert! ROMWE Mid-season sale! Over 1000 styles with up to 70% off between 1 June and 7 June – click here to shop!

image002

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!