,

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

SWEATER AND MIDI DRESS

Pin It Now!

 

IMG_7129

IMG_7133IMG_7131IMG_7135IMG_7161

IMG_7163

Tiger Sweater // Sportsgirl Knitted Midi Dress // Zara Ankle Strap Kitten Heels // Rebecca Minkoff MAC Bag

The best thing about dresses is that they can double as skirts. I went double knits with my knitted Sportsgirl midi dress and tiger print sweater (which, by the way, is at this very moment listed for sale on my eBay account). Incidentally, layering up a sweater and a dress is also wonderful for keeping warm. So much so that I could afford to expose my feet to the elements with my Zara ankle strap heels, which were still brand spanking new when these photos were taken in March. I don’t know how I managed to forget to post these photos for over two months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!