,

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Weekend Comfort Clothes

Pin It Now!

 

IMG_3066

The word ‘comfort’, when placed in the same sentence as ‘clothes’ probably brings to mind snuggies and yucky uggies. But it doesn’t have to be that way, does it? I won’t go so far as to can the heels, but in my opinion a similar degree of comfort can be achieved with an oversized shirt and a nice pair of soft, thick leggings.  I love my 120 denier, super soft, Zohara Leggings from Living in Style in Manuka, which always float me over the line between weekend chic and yoga class. And I’ve yet to encounter a lady’s shirt that’s as comfortable as a man’s shirt (I must have abnormally thick arms as mine always rip at the same place on the sleeve!). This not too long, not too short checked man’s shirt was a cheap buy ($7) from the Salvo’s.

What’s your weekend comfort outfit? 

 

IMG_3076IMG_3085

IMG_3062

I wore:

All about Eve Letterman Jacket

Thrifted Men’s shirt

Zohara Leggings (buy from here)

eBay hidden platform heels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!