,

Friday, May 10, 2013

Outfit: Denim & Disco

Pin It Now!

 

IMG_3177

I would hazard a guess that I’m not the only one who gets performance anxiety about wearing tight legwear, the obvious reason being that with all the material clinging to the skin, there’s nowhere for those unsightly bulges to hide. Hence my reluctance to try a pair of the ubiquitous American Apparel disco pants. However, I’m quietly pretty damn impressed by how flattering these pants are. I know these are the current pant of choice for dancing, I dressed mine down for day with a relaxed denim jacket.

And now. Closet Voyage is available in 3D! Yes, this blogger is dipping her toes into the familiar waters of vlogging. This outfit is also available as a video, here. Enjoy!

In other news, I’m selling off my wardrobe tomorrow at Canberra Fash’n’Treasure! It’s at Exhibition Park in Canberra from 10am to 3pm! Come grab a bargain!

IMG_3186IMG_3176IMG_3181

I wore:

Vintage Denim Jacket

Tressle T-shirt

American Apparel Disco Pants

Karen Millen Bag

Jeffrey Campbell Soiree Sandals

I’ve got two great events from ROMWE to share with you guys!

#1: Romwe leggings Instagram competition! Share your pic wearing Romwe leggings to win one of 20 leggings given away daily until 9 June 2013!

image001

#2: Accessories Flash sale! All items are $4.99 :O Click here to shop!

image001 (5)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!