,

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Outfit: Prints on FASHFEST Day Four

Pin It Now!

 

IMG_3027

As you know, I’ve been on a big hunt for leather pieces for winter. However, I had black and more black on the mind, and I never thought I would end up with something printed. I found this amazing vintage leather jacket from Librarian Chic’s stall at the Handmade Market last Saturday. The intriguing abstract black and white pattern caught my eye immediately, and I was in love. The almost pristine condition of this 20+ years old jacket just goes to show how great an investment leather is. So naturally my new acquisition completed my outfit for FASHFEST Day 4 nicely. I love going all out on prints. There are no rules and you can just go crazy. After all the whole point of the print clashing trend is to look as disorientating mismatched as possible!



IMG_3039IMG_3032IMG_3055

IMG_3059_1

I wore:

Vintage cowhide jacket c/o Librarian Chic

Tressle Mirror Print Shirt

Sportsgirl Printed Tights

Jeffrey Campbell Lita Spike

Alexander Wang Rocco Duffle

eBay Earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!