,

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

THE TAILORED SHORTS

Pin It Now!

 

IMG_3432

I love a great tailored short, but it seems like they are so often overlooked. I don’t know many people that actually own a pair that they seriously wear. People tend to see them as boring or too mature, and not quite qualifying as office wear (because, well, they are shorts, but that’s just me). These Jason Wu for Tse short is another of my beloved purchase from Material Pleasures. There’s nothing ordinary about the clever tailoring, which cinches the waist, downplays the thighs and and elo-o-o-ngates the legs. They are so easy to style, and I wore them with my ASOS sweater dress, tucked in, and a simple sandal from Tony Bianco.

What are your thoughts about the tailored short?

 

IMG_3433IMG_3436IMG_3442

I wore:

ASOS Sweater Dress (here)

Jason Wu for Tse Shorts from Material Pleasures

Alexander Wang Rocco Duffle

Tony Bianco Sandals

Mimco Pendant

 

On a side note, ROMWE is having its biggest leggings flash sale from 15 May 2013 to 17 May 2013 – 72 hours only! Check it out here!

image001

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!