,

Sunday, May 19, 2013

A WHITE SHIRT FOR OVARIAN CANCER RESEARCH

Pin It Now!

 

IMG_3477

 

May is Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month, and this week HerCanberra.com editor Amanda asked whether I would get up in a white shirt outfit for a good cause, namely, the Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation White Shirt Day. I love the idea that the ubiquitous white shirt, that every woman all over the world has donned at least one time in their life, is being used to raise awareness for a cancer that affects about 1 out of 71 women in the world.

IMG_3467IMG_3482

I styled a monochrome outfit with my Sportscraft silk shirt, Witchery blazer and Vero Moda leather pants. I topped off the look with Zara lunch bag and ASOS Sonic heels.

Check here to check out how other HerCanberra contributors styled their white shirt for White Shirt day.

(Photography by Rebecca Jan)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!