,

Thursday, April 4, 2013

New in: Jeffrey Campbell Soiree Sandals

Pin It Now!
IMG_8796

IMG_8798

The ultra chic Jeffrey Campbell Soiree sandal is a happy medium betwen prim and rock, and was originally released in black and silver leather with clear heels and straps. It was some genius shoe designer's brainwave to have a chunky ankle strap juxtaposed against 'invisible' toe and heel (perhaps inspired by stripper heels which have always utilised clear plastic), with the unexpected silver lining on the sole completing a perfect shoe. And unlike a lot of Jeffrey Campbell designs, there's no other shoe quite like it.The Soiree has been released in numerous redesigns in suede, brights, nuetrals, floral, ombre heel and more, but to me none of these hit the mark like the original. Yes, I realise I'm starting to sound like some kind of a shoe fetish, but believe me, my love for this shoe is entirely plutonic. My own regret is that I definitely wont be able to get away with not maintaining a pefect pedicure. A small price to pay afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!