,

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

From Gardening In to Going Out

Pin It Now!

 

IMG_8719
The power of the accessory should never be underestimated. I spent most of the Easter Long Weekend gardening with my boyfriend (by which, of course, I mean watching my boyfriend work in the garden while repeating my character quote of 'I have no upper body strength'). Having gotten so comfortable in my good old, near 10 years old, Bonds jumper and CYO (Cut Your Own) Sass & Bide shorts, I allowed my homebody alter ego have its way and simply went out as is. Well, not entirely as is. I simply swapped my muddy sneakers for my Magiela Plexi Boots and slipped on my - new favourite cheap and chic buy - ASOS leather look baseball cap. Two accessories to change what were gardening clothes into a somewhat sports luxe ensemble. The success of which I will leave for you to decide.



IMG_8701IMG_8705IMG_8711

ASOS Faux Leather Cap
 
Bonds 'Sloppy Joe' Jumper
 
DIY Vintage Sass & Bide Denim Shorts
 
Alexander Wang 'Rocco' Duffle
 
Maison Martin Margiela x H&M Invisible Heel Boots
 


image001

Sale alert guys!

Romwe 2013 S/S Leggings Flash Sale

Date: 4/3/2013-4/5/2013

Only 72 hours!  GO!

Link: http://www.romwe.com/manage_activity/legging_flash_sale/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!