,

Monday, April 8, 2013

Equipment Signature Silk Shirt Three Ways

Pin It Now!
I’m a self-confessed button-up shirt hoarder, and may be biased, but I’m a firm believer that everyone should own (at least one) basic silk shirt. A versatile button up should have a loose fit, and be long enough to be worn both tucked in and out. Here’s how I wore my Equipment Signature Silk Shirt, three ways.

Look #1: Slouchy Chic

Button-ups and mini-skirts were made to go together. For this casual look, I tucked out for a slouchy chic look, and finished up with killer heels and a contrasting satchel worn as a clutch. This is an occasion neutral look that will take you from lunching to a night out.

IMG_6483-Recovered_thumb



Look #2: The boyfriend girlfriend

A loose fitting button up is perfect for the boyfriend look. I wore mine with my boyfriend’s jeans (yes really!), wide belt and a tweed jacket. A pair of bright heels and bright lips finished this look up with a touch of femininity.

IMG_6792_thumb
Look #3: Statement leg wear

Since you’ve gone basic up top, you can go wild with your bottoms. You guys know that I’m a big fan of floral trousers, so naturally they made an appearance. Let your statement leg wear have all the attention with a pair of neutral heels. The kitten heel is great for keeping this look fun and casual.

IMG_8041_thumb[1]

A plain basic button-up doesn’t have to be boring. On the contrary, it can form the base for countless different looks for all occasions. Tuck in or tuck out? Well that’s totally up to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!