,

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Etude House Sweet Recipe Dear My Jelly Lips-talk JOR203 Review

Pin It Now!
 
IMG_8638
When it comes to lippies, my default position is 'if it's not bright, it's not right' (seriuosly!). However, I'm also so easily won over by products with cute product names and a food relate theme. Etude House Sweet Recipe Dear My Jelly Lips-talk is a high gloss, sheer range of lip colours from the Korean cosmetics brand which, as made obvious by the illustrations on the packaging, is inspired by the look and colours of jelly beans.
Cosmetic-love.com has provided me one of these adorable lippies in JOR203, a yellow based red. Read on for my full review!


IMG_8644

I love how Etude House products always look so much like Barbie toys, and they really take me back to my childhood, spent stealing and ruining all my mother's expensive makeup. What little girl didn't want a French vintage vanity table complete with pump perfume bottles and a big fluffy powder puff? While Dear My Blooming Lips-talk had a bow around the middle, Dear My Jelly Lips-talk is adorned with small red beads, little jelly beans, I guess! It’s nice to be able to use this little feature to distinguish the different collections.

Etude House Jelly Lips Talk Before and After

Dear My Jelly Lip-talk is sheer, with a touch of colour which is buildable to an extent, and a high gloss finish. The effect reminds me of a tinted lip balm, but with much more shine. AS my lips are already pretty pigmented, JOR203, a yellow based red, doesn’t really show up in a dramatic way for me. I’m excited to try some of the more blue based colours. My favourite part is that JOR203 smells exactly like raspberry or strawberry gummies.

IMG_8656

Etude House Sweet Recipe Dear My Jelly Lips-talk JOR203 makes a great everyday natural lipstick that also has the benefit of keeping your lips moisturised and smelling wonderful.

I’ve also heard that Dear My Jelly Lips-talk lippies make really good eye and face colours. I can’t wait to try this out! Stay tuned!

Find out more or get your own here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!