,

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Midweek look: Hips with teeth

Pin It Now!
IMG_4753
 
It’s become too easy to pull on my 10+ year old Doc Martins that are also 10 years out of style, and took the same amount of time to wear in and feel as comfortable as the brand sales pitch claimed they were. My Doc Martins are my longest surviving pair of shoes, both because of its incredible durability and my inexplicable reluctance to throw them away. Perhaps it was the lingering guilt for having conned my parents into buying them for me in my high school years.

 
IMG_4731
After first catching a glimpse of these UNIF shorts on talented Jess’ blog I, Flaneur, I vowed I would not rest until I tracked them down. I peed in my pants a little when I found these on sale on DollsKill.com, which has since become my favourite online destination of January 2013.

IMG_4744IMG_4747IMG_4759
Black Doc Martins
Vintage Guess Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!