,

Monday, December 3, 2012

September 2012 Outfits Recap

Pin It Now!
I think I’ve said it before, but I really mean it this time – September was the month of colourful legwear. I even tried the pink striped clown pants. I’m not really quite sure whether to call that outfit a success or failure… Here’s the recap of the month!
Floral dress and biker jacket
f3_2
Ombre Blazer and pastel pink trousers
IMG_9200


Stripe pants and tuxedo blazer
IMG_0366
Ombre Blazer and Metallic Sandals
IMG_8743
Sequin top and metallic skirt
IMG_8358
Track pants and button down shirt
IMG_9789
Floral trousers and white blazer
IMG_9671




oversized denim shirt and Aztec print shorts
IMG_8882
Blue cardigan and gold skirt
f24_2
pleather dress and silverware (and giveaway)!
IMG_9447
Did you notice the camel toe? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!