,

Sunday, December 9, 2012

End of week look: The ombre shorts

Pin It Now! IMG_3756IMG_3758IMG_3761IMG_3774IMG_3754
I wore: Top – www.nastygal.com • Shorts – Sportsgirl • Bag – Alexander Wang • Boots – Jeffrey Campbell • Hat – French Connection
 


I think the denim short is probably one of the most difficult things for me to buy – that is if you don’t have a perfectly model figure and would look good in everything. I’ve always had comparatively large thighs so I can’t really do the super short shorts as they just end up looking like a g-string after a while. And low cut shorts are out of the questions unless I intend never to sit down or pick something up off the ground the whole time! For high waisted, it’s impossible to get a good fit because they’re always tight around the butt and way too loose around the waist. (*phew*!)
What’s your most difficult to buy clothing item?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!