,

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Midweek outfit – Preppy florals

Pin It Now! IMG_1145IMG_1131IMG_1146IMG_1148
I wore: Floral Shirt c/o www.romwe.com • Bowtie – Fash’n’Treasure • Bag – The Cambridge Satchel Company UK • Pants – General Pants Co. • Nude Pumps – Tony Bianco
Every time I visit China, my relatives tell me funny stories about me as a child. Apparently I was a total tomboy. I hurt myself countless times climbing trees and walls (and falling in wells). My cousin told me that he could never understand why I was always covered in cuts and bruises, when all the other girls my age were clean and proper. I guess even now, my image of myself is not a girly girl. It feels more natural for me to pair a feminine floral blouse with pants and a bow tie and wayfarer glasses then with, for example, a soft skirt and an up-do.
Sale alert! Romwe is having a Buyer’s Pick special offer between 2nd November and 8th November! There will be 30% off items individually picked by Romwe’s fashion team and exclusive Romwe signature items!
image001 (1)
 
How would you wear a floral shirt?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!