,

Sunday, October 7, 2012

End of week outfit: Floral dress and biker jacket

Pin It Now! IMG_0433
IMG_04539
I wore: Floral Dress c/o www.vanitybox.com.au • Jacket – T by Bettina Liano • Reflective Sunglasses c/o www.romwe.com • Boots by Sam Edelman – www.solestruck.comOmbre tightswww.ebay.com • Rocco Duffle – Alexander Wang
I love everything sweet and feminine - lace, ruffles, and of course, the colour pink – but I’ve never thought that the sweet on sweet look suited my personality. I mean, I pretty much had a sneaker and shorts uniform until I was 19. When I do wear feminine styles, I have an uncontrollable urge to throw on something grungy. This floral dress by Vanity Box is just the right balance of sweet and savoury. I love the detailed tailoring and adorable tiered skirt, but the muted colours and small scale patterning ads an earthy element.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!