,

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Midweek outfit–floral shirt and pastel jeans

Pin It Now! 34_227_231_2
I wore: Floral top c/o www.romwe.com • Pastel jeans – Cheap Monday • Sandals – Zara • Vintage Guess backpack – Gifted
33_2
I’m hard core crushing on leather backpacks right now! And I don’t mean those the pigmy backpacks of the 90’s. I’m talking about spacy, slouchy, sling it over one shoulder, serious carryall backpacks that the urban warrior uses to tote around her weapons of choice – credit cards and an iPad. Who knew that good old Guess had it all sorted decades before its time? This amazing vintage Guess backpack was gifted to me by a work friend. She explained that she loved this bag and wore it all the time. What makes a gift like this all the more special is knowing that it was so well loved. Maybe what made my friend happy to part with such a treasured possession is also knowing that it will now be toted with love by someone else.
767778

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!