,

Friday, August 10, 2012

Get inspired for Spring with these Vid from DJs!

Pin It Now!

Pending the very exciting David Jones’ Spring/Summer 2012 Fashion launch, I wanted to share these awesome videos with you guys!

The first are interviews with amazing Australian designers Nicky Zimmermann, Josh Goot and Camilla & Marc. I found their words so inspirational and it’s really got me excited for Spring and all the exciting trends to come!

Hilarious video diary by hot Jason Dundas while he was in NYC for the David Jones photoshoot!

Behind the scenes of the David Jones’ S/S 2012 photoshoot in my home state of Western Australia, with my style idol, Miranda Kerr:

 

And more behinds the scenes!

David Jone’s gorgeous TV commercial for its S/S 2012 range!

And don’t forget, the launch will be livestreamed at 7pm next Tuesday! See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!