,

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Mid week outfit featuring Sugarlips Apparel “Rhythm and Hues”

Pin It Now!

It’s so nice to know that there are brands out there that really recognize the influence of bloggers in fashion. Sugarlips Apparel is one of them, as can be seen through their enthusiastic take up of blogger endorsement of their products, shown up in lights all over their online store. So I was of course more than delighted to feature one of their pieces in my outfit post.

Having a browse of their extensive range, I could immediately see that this brand’s focus is wearability. While the styles are unique and chic, they are so versatile and are practically begging to be styled in your personal way. I chose the “Rhythem and Hues” top because of its wonderfully harmonic blend of neutral colours that I knew would look good with just about everything. And the cut is so flattering. The front hem of the top is a cropped length, so it has a super elongating effect on your torso, but the back is tastefully long, steering well clear of Britney Spears of 1997, and no crack related wardrobe malfunctions either! Then when I received the item in the mail I was so happy with how soft the material was and how comfortable it was to wear.

I pared the top with a high waist midi skirt, to show off the top’s cropped cut, and a pair of simple nude heels. For me heels are pretty essential with midi lengths, as I look so stumpy otherwise!

This is the perfect everyday outfit for me. I love to be able to move in my clothes (without going all velure on everyone) rather than feeling all tied up in skin tight jeans or synched dresses.

10_29_27_2

I wore: Rhythm and Hues Top from Sugarlips Apparel; Skirt by Forever New; Shoes by Tony Bianco; Bag by Saba; Necklace and cuff, thrifted; ring from Diva.

Sugarlips Apparel is a North American based clothing brand that creates fashion forward, high quality, affordable and deliciously wearable fashion. They turn over hundreds of new designs each month, much like well loved Zara and H&M. I hope you check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!