,

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Cheap Thrills Thursday–This week’s cheap and chic haul!

Pin It Now!

When you find all your favourite things shopping, is this a blessing or a curse? This week I feel like I’ve been on a roll. The bad news was of course the effect this has had on my bank balance!

Here are this week’s cheap thrills, each item is under $20!

34

Dress from Koom, $15.

This came with a black studded belt, but I think I prefer it without.

31

Peter Pan collar top from Felt, 3 for $50 sale!

32

Skirt from Felt, 3 for $50 sale!

33

Jersey leopard print top from Felt, 3 for $50 sale!

35

Golden tooth toothbrush holder from General Pants Co, $10.

I' think I’ll put makeup brushes in this Smile

36

Frilly ankle socks from Forever New, $6

Most of my real life friends hate the idea of socks with pumps, but I am in love with this look, and these socks are perfect for just that purpose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!