,

Sunday, March 18, 2012

End of Week Outfit–That’s why they call it a ‘dress’

Pin It Now!

1213

I wore: Dress by One Teaspoon from Parliament; Necklace from Diva; Bag, Vintage Oroton; Boots from Windsorsmith

Until I was about 21 I didn’t own a single dress. I was a total tomboy back them, and thought dresses were over the top and only for special occasions when you couldn’t avoid it. But if only I knew how well a dress fitted with my personally…specially, my laziness. A good casual dress makes life so easy. All you have to do is think about what shoes to wear with it! It’s said that if you were to buy one piece of expensive quality clothing you should buy a dress, then you’ve already got a complete outfit.

Australian designers have a reputation overseas for doing casual uniquely well. Our home grown brand One Teaspoon is a great example of this. It has an impressive repertoire of dresses that are strictly for the weekend, and I can’t get enough of them! This blue asymmetric unhemmed dress is the perfect mix of cute and grunge, and being a lovely earthy mint green colour, I’d feel equally at home at a music festival and a forest picnic!

Check out some of my fav dresses from the One Teaspoon AW/12 collection.

ThumbnailThumbnail (2)Thumbnail (8)Thumbnail (9)Thumbnail (10)

One Teaspoon is available at Parliament stores in Canberra and General Pants Co online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!