,

Monday, July 18, 2011

Perth winter dressing

Pin It Now!

The first thing I did since arriving in Perth on Friday night is hit the sales with my mum! She’s amazing shopper, and finds the best clothes for unbelievable bargains. The only problem is, being my Mum, she talked me out of buying anything that she didn’t want me to wear xD. Shopping in Perth really is as good as I remember. The discounts are crazy (50% already 75% reduced items O_O), and I’ve been able to find the styles I’ve been looking for for ages.

Apart from shopping, I’ve been trying to figure out how to fit in everything we’re doing this week. Tomorrow is shopping again, and then on Tuesday I’ll be trying out a Japanese hairdresser (Kazu) recommended by Perth based blog Umeboss.

My outfits so far this week :), as per my new format, I’ll be posting my makeup close ups in my next post!

Saturday
13
Top: Portman | Skirt: ASOS.com | Bag: Oroton | Jacket: Mum’s closet

Saturday night
19
Jacket: Review (bought at Perth sales!) | Shirt: Thrifted | Dress: Don’t Ask Amanda (from General Pants Co.)

Sunday
8
Shirt: Zara | Skirt: Mum’s closet | Brogues: Mimco

I’ve heard a rumour that the Midi is back. I’m so excited!! The mid calf is my second favourite length in skirt, after mini!

Show and tell at the airport:
16

I’m so Jelly that Serra has got her hands on the limited edition Dolly Wink lash and case set! I already have both these lashes so I’ve been hesitating buying this.

I also really wanted to share these amazing things Serra made for all her friends. SO CUTE!!

3

I love the simple contrast of the organic white pearls and geometric red gems, and the charms are adorable! I told Serra she could sell these for sure!

5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!