,

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My everyday makeup

Pin It Now!

When I’m on holidays in Perth, it’s one of the only times where I wear makeup every single day. Usually I only wear makeup on the weekends and during work days I don’t wear makeup at all (gasp!). Then on the weekends, because I have time to have some fun with makeup, I usually go all out, and go for a full gyaru look.

This week though I toned down the look for the sake of sending less time in the bathroom and more time catching with my friends!

Saturday
fotd

Saturday night
1_thumb[12]_thumb

Sunday
11

My mum has been trying to talk me out of wearing my false lashes, so on Sunday, when I went shopping with her, I went without, but caked on the mascara! I don’t mind the bared-lashed look, but it’s definitely a bit more Ulzzang in flavour.

My everyday makeup routine:

  1. Base + foundation (no concealer)+ blush
  2. Eyebrow mascara
  3. Eye shadow + eyeliner
  4. False upper lashes (no lower lashes)

Depending on how much luck I have applying my false lashes, this routine can take between 10-30minutes. Still when I have time I like to do everything meticulously, because I feel like being seeing me with streaky or uneven makeup is worse than being bare faced.

So what’s your makeup routine, and how long does it take you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!