,

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Hectic Saturday and Lolita theme party!

Pin It Now!
As I mentioned in my previous post. I am staying in Sydney this weekend for my friend's Lolita themed party and other fun!

9am it was off to Cabramatta to pick up a few last minute things for Serra's party and to help my friend Maria pick out her wedding dress.

I love Cabramatta for its colourful eccentricities...
And wonderful everyday essentials at the various discount stores, like this beautiful set of 'Beauty Mole'...
And giant food...
Meeting with the bride to be - I know a lot of girls say they will lose weight for their wedding, but Maria's transformation was amazing!! I have not seen her in 3 months, and in that time she had lost 7kg!
After the dress was settled, we went back to Serra's house where she set us up in a sweatshop production line to pack party bags. But we didn't mind as she paid us in jelly cups.
Then we got into our costumes *drum roll*.....

Both Serra and Maria asked me to do their makeup!
Serra looked sooo good!! Not to forget my FOTD:
And now with Serra's nekomimi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!