,

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Dressing for spring in the middle of Winter

Pin It Now!

When I stepped outside today, I felt something I haven’t felt in what seems like a very very long time – warmth!! The sun is shining and the air is still…it feels like Spring! It only it were so…

OOTD

But now it’s already 3pm, nearly the end of the day…I hope tomorrow will be like this too, but Canberra weather is just not considerate that way!

OOTD2OOTD4

Wearing, from top: Headband from Mimco, Necklace from Mimco, Top from i.b.s (thrifted), Bangles from Diva, Bow is DIY, Bag from Oraton (Vintage), Shorts from JayJay’s, Tights from Cotton On, Shoes from Melissa (Vivienne Westwood Dragon Lady)

I decided to try a smoky-eye look today:

FOTD

Close up:

FOTD2

I used: Napoleon Perdis Colour Disc, DB 10 colour palette, Mabeylline Gel Liner, Dolly Wink No.2 Sweet Girly upper lashes, Dolly Wink No.7 Pure Little lower lashes.

At first I tried to give my old ES hand made upper lashes another try. Somehow it just didn’t look nearly as good as Dolly Wink…I really don’t think I can use any other false lashes now >.<

Since I’m trying something new everyday, I decided it’s time I started to take makeup notes. (I forgot how to spell ‘smoky’ momentarily)

makeupnote

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!