,

Sunday, May 29, 2011

A touching gift from a new friend! Blogger Award 2011 and Tsubasa Masuwaka 益若つばさ produce S-Leg leg wear!

Pin It Now!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

I know I did~ not because I partied or shopped my heart out, but because I was reminded how amazing it feels to put yourself out there, despite the fear of being ignored, and be rewarded with new connections with others who are just like you! This is exactly why I started writing this blog.






As I blogged yesterday, I went to an amazing garage sale where I nabbed a huge stash of amazing makeup for a pittance. The owner of the products, Andria was not at the garage sale, but her husband was manning the fort. As I was leaving the sale, I was thinking to myself, here is a lady who lives on my very street, who loves makeup and beauty as much as I do - I can't pass up the chance to make friends with her! So I got her details from her husband and that night, I left a message on her facebook. I felt so weird doing this because here I was just a random who went to her garage sale!! Anyway I thanked her for having such an amazing sale and and left her a link to my blog.

Today, I was in my room editing endless photos I had taken for my blog sale, and my housemate tells me I have a visitor.....................It was Andria! She had gotten my message on facebook and came especially to meet me!

She came bearing gifts!! More amazing beauty products from her to-die-for collection!? She wrapped it in such cute packaging, and even tied it with an adorable red bow! I was so touched!


She said that she was so glad she had found my blog because she was going over to Asia tomorrow and my blog would help her pick which Asian beauty products to buy!

She also shared her shopping secret - she buys all her stuff in the US, of course!

These are products she gave me! Gosh! They are all high quality and popular brands - all have hardly been used!

Kat Von B True Romance Eyeshadow Palette in Metal Orchestra
Mac Pearl matte eye shadow pallete
Nars nail polish in Saratoga
Benefit Sugar bomb blush pallette
Smashbox Artist Eye Pallette in Muse
I will be having a lot of fun reviewing and swatching all of these, as well as the other things I already bought!

Thank you Andria!!

2. Blogger Award 2011!
Thank you so much, Joanna! I'm honored to receive this award :) Now I will be doing my bit to participate!

Rules:

1) Make a post contain with:

• Say thank you to someone who give you this award
• Write about someone who give you this award
• Write about yourself
• There's a banner award and code
• Give this award to your 9 blogger-friends (blogends)
• Don't forget to leave a messages in their chatbox

2) Use this banner award on your blog sidebar, without change banner's code.

About the person who gave me this award: Joanna!


This girl is so cute, and to top it off, she is so honest and open! Please visit her blog!!

About me:
I really don't know what to say about myself, but I will say that I aim to be (and hope I already am) always honest and real :)

Award Recipients:
These girls have really awesome blogs full of essential info for beauty, fashion and generally things that make us all more fabulous everyday. Make sure you check them out!


Please let me emphasize, while I am very happy to pass on awards when they are deserved, for awards I give out, participation is completely OPTIONAL.




3. S-Leg: Produced by Tsubasa Masuwaka!

I'm really excited about Tsubasa-chan's new leg wear line, S-Leg!! Like everything Tsubasa-chan has produced, these products are gorgeous!

I think it's interesting she has a petit range....I'm probably too big for the normal range!!


My favs:




I'm really impressed at the unique designs. It would have been easy easy for her to just release some generic looking stocking/socks and put her name on it - they would have sold like pancakes anyway. But I think this line speaks for itself. I especially love those sheer white tights - so dolly cute! I think while at the same time her good name is selling these products, the joy the products she produced has brought to countless girls all around the world has contributed to her image as the gyaru idol to end them all :)

Plans for next week!

Well today I was going to blog about my Kumikki (aka Kumicky - Popteen) inspired makeup (teaser below) and also my review of Dolly Wink nail colour. As there were some other more important things to share, I will be posting these in the process of next week.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!