,

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Review: Geo Princess Mimi Sesame Grey Circle Lens - image heavy!

Pin It Now!
 
I've completely fallen in love with Geo Princess Mimi Bambi - Sesame Grey Circle Lens, produced by Masuwaka Tsubasa-chan! (益若つばさ), iconic Gyaru model. The way I rush out to buy eveyrthing Tsubasa-chan produces, I may as well join up to Tsubasa-chan’s cult!
 
IMG_5336
The Bambi Princess Mimi range has enjoyed explosive popularity in Japan, and is now a classic favourite among circle lens wearers.
 
I bought these from Candylens.com. Shipping was super fast! (order made on 20 May, arrived on 26 May - 4 business days!)
 
IMG_5344IMG_5345
A thank you card is a very nice touch!
 
IMG_5352

So how do they look?
 
Indoors:
 
2
 
Natural Light:
IMG_5450

 
 
word_thegoodnews
  • Very intricate and pretty design
  • Opaque, and therefore shows up very well on even extremely dark eyes, like mine
  • Looks surprisingly natural for a grey opaque lens
word_thebadnews
  • These aren’t the most comfortable lenses. When I put these on the first time, they were very uncomfortable and dried out my eyes . However, the next day they felt great. I wore these for about 7 hours and towards the end my eyes did feel quite dry.
  • The Bambi Princess Mimi range is prone to breaking. You might be one of the unlucky ones to get one that will rip after using it a few times. My Mimi Chocolate Brown mysteriously ripped one day…but I loved them so much that I just ordered another pair!

 

 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!