,

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Dolly wink No.2 and Napoleon Perdis Mosaic Powder & Puff Blushing

Pin It Now!




If wearing fake eyelashes was a sport, I would be an avid spectator. I've been buying them since 2005 and have countless, countless pairs, but I can count on one hand how many times I've worn them. Today is one of those times.

I wore Dolly Wink No.2 Sweet Girly. I still need practice gluing these on...somehow I can never get the lashes to point out in the right direction...

I love these lashes!! They look super natural and feel really light and comfortable on.

Close up
Napoleon Perdis Mosaic Powder blush
Napoleon Perdis kiosks and counters have been popping up all over the place recently. I went to see if I could book a 'makeover' (the term sounds so cheesy!) and found out it costs $80 *_* - although you can get $80 worth of products free with the makeover, so I guess it's a good deal. I ended up making the booking but then didn't turn up!

I love Napoleon though. My favourite item at the moment is the Napoleon Perdis Mosaic Powder blush. I love a blush that comes in many colours so you can shade an highlight and get a really natural look.

This blush has every shade I could possibly want. The colours are highly pigmented but blend oh-so naturally, and layer very nicely. The blush came with a powdering puff, but I prefer to apply the colours separately with my fingers just to get more of a colour gradation.

I will go get that Napoleon makeover...maybe when I get my next pay cheque!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!