,

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Cake and Serra's Forever 21 Dress in my Closet

Pin It Now!

Introducing: Serra's amazing marble cake with Lindt Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Fudge! Baked to commemorate our long overdue get together.


First was cake, then it was to my wardrobe to try on my small collection of Lolita dresses!

And my FOTD using my new Kiss Me eyeliner - I love it! So easy and quick to put on.


  • Kiss Me Liquid Eyeliner
  • Kiss Me Long and Curl mascara
  • Kiss Me Eyeliner pencil
  • Napoleon Perdis Mosaic Blush
  • Clarins Gold Attraction eyeshadow palette
  • Clinique Mineral Foundation
  • Dior Addict High Shine Lip colour
I loved the Forever 21 maxi dress Serra wore last night (Or this morning rather - it's 5am!), so I convinced her to let me take some photos for my blog. At the last minute my camera ran out of batteries so I borrowed my housemate's Olympus DSLR - corrections SONY DSLR. I really didn't know how to use it so it's all out of focus - Sorry Serra!
It was so much fun getting Serra to do all sorts of different poses!
I love all of her ultra feminine texture rich accessories!
And here's me behind the camera...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!