,

Monday, March 3, 2014

Pemba Boutique x Closet Voyage

Pin It Now!

IMG_2255 IMG_2252  Photos by Heather Lansdowne (Heatstorm Blog)

For weeks now I haven’t been able to get DJ Sammy’s ‘The Boys of Summer’ out of my head – I can see you, your brown skins shining’ in the sun. Maybe...because it’s summer, perhaps? Or, should I saw ‘was’. As always, the summer heat hit Canberra for about three days and then, poof, gone. For the last weeks of summer I’ve been living in my little lap pool and Pemba Boutique’s adorable and effortlessly wearable tie back halter top. Call this my Lily Collins costume complete with midriff; alternatively, my homage to the teenie-bopping 90’s, when Britney, Christina and Gwen competed for the Most Under-boobage Shown at a Pop Concert accolade – good times!

To me Pemba Boutique’s global traveler aesthetics with a touch of the whimsical is absolutely spot on. Their online shop resembles the contents of a well travelled suitcase, messily crammed with the likes of sarongs from Bali, head wraps from Mozambique and peasant tops from Mexico.

P.S. Like my flower crown slash tambourine? Don’t judge. Fashion isn’t meant to make sense.

Top Nicole in Black and White c/o Pemba Boutique \\ Embellished Necklace c/o ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!