,

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

ASYMMETRY

Pin It Now!

IMG_7244 copyIMG_7243 copyIMG_7242

There was a weeks there where I was convinced I wouldn’t survive another minute without a pair of ZARA Asymmetric Skorts. Of course, because I gave in to temptation immediately, we’ll never know now whether I’d have died of longing or not. As you can imagine, fashion puts me through these trials on a regular basis. But we can’t be talking about that cult ZARA piece for ever. There’s been an explosion of asymmetric skirts/skorts on the retail scene since then, and naturally I’ve been building myself up a little collection. This faux leather number from Jessica Buurman combines an asymmetric cut with a satisfactory split. And what do I mean by ‘satisfactory’? Well, big scale, but still tasteful. I don’t know about you, but I’m tired of ineffectual splits in skirts.

Wear heels with this ensemble? Really? Nah-uh, it’s Birkenstocks 100%.

Vintage Silk Tee (shoulder pads removed) \\ ‘NAAL’ Asymmetric Skirt c/o Jessica Burrman \\ Vintage Rabbit Fur Clutch from Heatstorm Blog(similar) \\ Birkenstock Arizona’s (here, here and here)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!