,

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

BARE THEM LEGS

Pin It Now!

IMG_3192 copy IMG_3197 copy IMG_3201 copy

I won’t deny it. I’m a shameless leg-barer – always have been. Even back in high school I used to wear tiny shorts every single day, even if my butt cheek showed, and I had 10 pairs of them. But it wasn’t because I thought I had great legs. On the contrary. I’ve always hated how ‘athletic’ they look. People would always ask me if I was in a basketball team or something. The irony was that I’ve never run a full mile in my life. I’m pretty sure the last time I tried I threw up at the 100 meters mark. Ok, I exaggerate for effect, but I think you get my point. No, it wasn’t about showing them off, or even because I liked to see them myself (heck no!). It just feels great, no? So liberating. You feel like you could get up and do kart wheels if you wanted to. And trust me, the urge does inevitably hit once in a while.

The short short is still among one of my favourite things to wear, but these days I opt for the non-butt-cheek-baring styles. That’s why I love these perfect Jorge lace trim shorts. They are decidedly short but cover up all the places that need covering including the notorious fat part of the thigh. Wearing sleeveless tops with short shorts is way too obvious in my books, so on this warm spring day I paired these with a breezy silk blouse. These days I love everything in slouchy fits. I guess it’s like leaving the figure to the imagination, like, does she have any boobs, or not? Keep them guessing!

Ray-Ban Clubmaster Sunglasses c/o ASOS \\ Equipment Signature Shirt \\ 3.1 Phillip Lim Medium Multi-Media Pashli Satchel \\ Polka Dot Lace Trim Shrots c/o Jorge\\ Shoe Cult by Nasty Gal Strut Cut Out Chelsea Boot \\ Tiffany & Co Necklace

IMG_3214 copy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!