,

Sunday, September 1, 2013

THE STATEMENT SWEATSHIRT

Pin It Now!

IMG_9577 copy   IMG_9543 copy IMG_9546 copy IMG_9553 copyIMG_9554 copy  
 

Embroidered Sweatshirt c/o Chicnova \\ Cue Lime Printed Pants (similiar)  \\ Alexander Wang Rocco Duffle (here or here)  \\ Jeffrey Campbell Soiree Sandals in Clear and Black (here) \\ Rayban Club Master c/o ASOS (here)

To me, the sweatshirt was one of the best inventions to happen to casual dressing. I mean, I know it’s traditionally made to, well, get all sweaty in, but it’s evolved to be much more than that. I just love how that terrycloth bunches around the waist and arms, making them surprisingly flattering on the figure. Apart from owning a few classic Bonds Sloppy Joe’s, I love the reinvented sweatshirt in any colour other than gym-suit-grey, and appropriately embellished as a statement piece (obviously, the statement isn’t ‘I bought this to go with my fat pants’!).

In other news, I’m done with the neutral lippy thing and I’m back wearing orange again. What can I say, I just love a bright lip. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!