,

Monday, July 15, 2013

THE OTT SHOES

Pin It Now!

IMG_7714

  IMG_7719 copy IMG_7741 copyIMG_7737

 

Top and bag c/o ROMWE \\ Vero Moda Leather Pants c/o ASOS \\ Guiseppe Zanotti Lookalike Sandals c/o Jessica Buurman

Maybe it’s my authoritarian Chinese upbringing, or maybe it’s just fickleness, but the obvious choice just feels…dirty, somehow.  With these amazing molded leaf sandals from Jessica Buurman (someone’s ceiling out there is missing a few pieces of molding?), my first thought was ‘coctails’, which I then knew was the last thing I would wear them to. For me, OTT shoes are for dressing down for day. It’s the challenge of styling down that makes them fun. 

 

image001 Romwe New Arrivals are online! Shop here for exclusive discounts from 16 to 15 July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!