,

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

WINTER SPORTS LUXE

Pin It Now! IMG_3633

I’m totally loving how my ASOS boyfriend beanie looks like a conch shell on my head. And on top of that I’ve got a huge obsession with chunky knitting, so that's two boxes ticked. Winter is always a fun season for me as it gets me thinking about how to stay warm strategically without heading into frumpy territory. I think when it gets either too cold or too hot the general attitude is always 'screw it' to style. If feminine silhouettes are out the window anyway, it's the perfect opportunity to celebrate the simple straight lines and functional pieces of sports luxe. I layered a white T-shirt and cable knit sweater and draped over my letterman jacket (not earned through athletic overachievement), and kept the bottom light with Ksubi skinny jeans. It's just as well that my Alexander Wang Rocco looks like a gym bag. Oh and need it be said that the perfect pair of low heel ankle boots are the hero accessories of A/W'13?

IMG_3601IMG_3592IMG_3590

 ASOS Boyfriend Beanie // All About Eve Letterman/Varsity Jacket (similar) // Dotti Mint Cable Knit Sweater (similar) // Ksubi Skinny Jeans // Alexander Wang Resin Rivets Rocco Duffle // Kenji Suede Ankle Boots (similar)
 
  
Sale alert! ROMWE is having an Outlet Flash Sale! Up To 80% OFF! 200+ styles for 3 days only!  From May 21st to 23rd. Check it out here.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!