,

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

ARCTIC CAMO

Pin It Now!

 

IMG_4135

IMG_4134

IMG_4138

IMG_4143

IMG_4167

Vintage George Gross Vest // Sportsgirl Arctic Camo Skinny Jeans (similar) // ROMWE Bag // Zara Basic Sandals

I can’t quite get over the guilty feeling of taking some time off this week before starting a new job, but with such gorgeous weather, the universe may be trying to telling me to just enjoy it. To be able to venture out without a jacket is a damn good feeling after the past few weeks of desperately trying to keep warm. I was starting to feel very nostalgic about my life in Japan, where I would have ridden my bike down to the local hot spring bath, got myself all light headed in a 40 degrees bath and then slammed down an ice cold yoghurt drink. Wearing arctic camo jeans, which make you think of snow, is probably not a similarly effective strategy to warm up, but the print sure is eye catching, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!